Terms and conditions
All members must abide by the Active Life Fitness Creche Terms and Conditions of use, listed below.
CRECHE OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 11:00am
- Public Holidays: Closed
CRECHE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- COST: Creche is free of charge and is included in membership.
- AGES: Care is provided for all children aged between 6 weeks and 12 years.
- ENROLMENT FORMS: You must provide a completed enrolment form prior to your first visit to the creche room. These are available from the creche staff.
- BOOKINGS: Bookings can only be made via our online booking system. Limit of one booking per day and bookings can be made 1 week in advance. Bookings are essential and cannot be made on the day.
- REMAINING ON PREMISES: Parents must remain on the premises and be contactable whilst their children are in the creche.
- CANCELLATIONS: If you are unable to make your session time please make sure that you cancel your session via the online booking system at least one hour prior to your session commencing.
- MANAGEMENT DISCRETION: Management reserves the right to alter bookings when required.
- FOOD: Please bring your child’s food in a clearly marked container with your child’s name on it. THERE IS A STRICT NO NUTS POLICY. Please also refrain from bringing in any obvious egg products.
- DRINK BOTTLE: Please provide a water bottle clearly marked with your child’s name on it.
- SICKNESS: For the sake of other children and parents if your child has a cold, rash, virus, fever, head lice, any other illness or is home sick from day care or school then please do not bring your child/children into the creche. In such small confined areas, germs spread quickly.
- ALLERGIES: Please inform staff if your child has any allergies. Please do not bring any nut products or obvious egg products into the creche room.
- ACCIDENTS & ILLNESS: In the event of an accident or illness suffered by any child, the creche staff are authorised to obtain any medical assistance required.
- MEDICATION: No medication will be administered in the creche. If a child requires medication for an ongoing condition such as asthma, allergies etc, this must be managed by the parent.
- TIME LIMIT: Please adhere to the session time chosen. The maximum time limit is 1.5 hours.
- NAPPIES: Please ensure your child is in a fresh, clean nappy prior to you entering the creche. Please advise staff if you think your child will need a nappy change or will need to be taken to the toilet during the time that you will be away.
- CHANGE OF CLOTHES: If your child is currently being toilet trained please ensure a change in clothes is provided in case of an accident.
Group Fitness Classes
All members need to abide by the Group Fitness Terms and Conditions of use, listed below:
- Bookings are required for ALL classes via our booking system on our website and bookings can be made 3 days in advance
- If you need to cancel your class, please give 24 hours notice. A cancellation fee of $10 will apply to anyone that does not show to a class or does not cancel at least 3 hours before the class.
- All classes are included in members memberships so there is no payment to be made.
- Look for reservation floor indicators in your class, to help practice social distancing.
- We will not be running any two classes at the same time to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitisation stations in all group fitness exercise rooms in which you are required to sanitise before and after your class.
- Mats will not be available for shared use. Please bring your own mat to all classes.
- Please bring your own clean towel. If you forget your towel you may purchase one from reception for $12.
- Please wear enclosed sports shoes entering the gym.
- Classes will be shortened by 10 minutes to allow members 5 minutes before and after class to wipe down equipment they have used.
- Please return all equipment to their original storage place after use.
- Classes will only be available for members (no casual users) to avoid our members missing out on spaces.
- You are responsible for letting the instructor know if you have any injuries or if there are any certain exercises you are unable to do.
- In the interest of personal safety all participants must arrive before the class start time to allow for set up. Late entry to group fitness classes is not permitted. Early departure from classes is not permitted in order to limit the distraction to others and reduce the risk of injury from not cooling down.
- Seating has been removed outside the group fitness rooms.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we ask that you bring your own racquet and ball if possible. Squash courts are not available 24/7 during Stage 2 restrictions.
We are now a cashless business. Payment can only be made via eftpos at reception (AMEX accepted – no surcharge).
All members and guests must abide by the Squash Terms and Conditions of Use, listed below.
SQUASH COURT OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Thursday: 5.00am – 8:00pm
- Friday: 5.00am – 6pm
- Saturday: 8.00am – 04:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Public Holidays: Closed
Please note: Squash courts are now open 24/7 for Active Life Fitness members only. Casual users may only use the squash courts within the staffed hours listed above.You must be accompanied by someone when using the squash courts outside of staffed hours.
You must also make certain that the person/persons you are playing squash with are also members of Active Life Fitness and can be in the facility after hours. Failure to abide by this will result in a $150 fine and immediate suspension of your membership. When leaving the squash courts, you must turn off fans and squash lights (light switch located outside of the reception entry). Racquets and balls are only available for hire within staffed hours.
SQUASH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- SHOES: Non-marking enclosed shoes must be worn at all times.
- GUEST SIGN IN: Guests must sign in on the tablet at reception upon every visit.
- BOOKINGS: Bookings can only be made 24 hours in advance.
- EQUIPMENT: Please return all equipment borrowed (racquets and balls) to reception.
- HAZARDS: Please advise Active Life Fitness staff immediately if there is any water or sweat on the courts. Do not use the courts if this is the case.